CPM technical support for oracle primavera
Primavera CPM offers customers complete technical support that complements Oracle technical support *, which monitors, analyzes and solves specific problems and user requirements, directly in the field in your company within the agreed time. CPM performs all communication with the User in the process of providing technical support directly through one responsible person in such a way as to help solve all your technical and business challenges and risks with professional advice and suggestions.
CPM technical support can also be provided to users who are not included in the Oracle technical support system.
CPM offers the following services to technical support customers:
1. ASSISTANCE TO USERS IN THE DAILY USE OF PRIMAVER PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- CPM telephone support during working hours;
- Access to CPM knowledge bases on the application of Primavera software 24 hours a day via the Internet;
- Advice to users and resolving doubts that may arise; when using Primavera software.;
2. DIAGNOSIS OF FAULTS AND PROBLEMS AT WORK (IN THE FIELD AT THE USER):
- Exit CPM technical support in the field at your request;
- Solving user problems in working with software;
- Submission of a report on the nature of the fault, the reason for its occurrence, so that the technical service of the User would be able to warn him.
3. INSTALLATION OF THE LATEST VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE (AT THE REQUEST OF THE USER):
- Migration to the current software version (P6 v8);
- Application of all current Service pack versions.
4. INTEGRATION OF THE SYSTEM INTO THE COMPUTER SYSTEM OF THE COMPANY AND HARMONIZATION OF WORK WITH OTHER SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS:
- Integration of Primavera software into the company’s existing computer system;
- Synchronization of other software solutions with Primavera software, thus eliminating the need for double data entry.
5. PREPARATION OF NEW USER REPORTS AND MANAGEMENT REPORTING SYSTEM (AT THE REQUEST OF THE USER):
- It facilitates the work of users when creating user reports, so that all important parameters necessary for the user are included.
6. ASSISTANCE IN COMMUNICATION WITH ORACLE TECHNICAL SUPPORT (ORACLE KNOWLEDGEBASE):
- Assess, after a comprehensive diagnosis, whether a given problem falls within the remit of Oracle Technical Support;
- Communication (in English) with Oracle technical support operators and technicians;
- Application of instructions obtained from Oracle technical support.
7. LITERATURE, INSTRUCTIONS AND USER MANUALS IN SERBIAN:
- Electronic and printed translations of Primavera literature, instructions and user manuals in Serbian;
- Development of personalized manuals based on the specific requirements of individual users, in order to facilitate navigation;
8. REGULAR EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER PRIMAVER BENEFICIARIES FROM THE REGION AND PM PROFESSIONALS:
- Formation of the Primavera Club;
- Organization of presentations of new software versions, new experiences, etc.
- Holding informal meetings of Primavera software users at various levels.
* Since Primavera has been operating within Oracle since 2009, and in accordance with Oracle’s global technical support policy, as of January 1, 2010, Oracle will provide technical support services for Primavera software.
This service includes:
- Delivery of the latest versions of Primavera software
- Support for Primavera software users exclusively via the Internet or telephone.
You can read more about the terms under which Oracle provides technical support to its customers in the Oracle Technical Support Guidelines at http://oracle.com/contracts.