Business Analysis for Organizations
Attendees: Project Managers, Functional Managers
Duration: 2 days (16 hours)
- The course conforms to and aligns with the BABOK® Guide version 3.0 of the IIBA®. It is focused to explaining skills needed to help business clients articulate their needs, to document those needs clearly, concisely, and completely, and to learn a repeatable process for verifying that those requirements are included in the final solution;
- The course trains participants how, by grasping these core Business Analyst skills, Business Analysts can contribute significantly to successful projects and the products they create;
- Using a realistic case study, participants will discover writing “good” requirements;
- Attendees will also learn a simple process for validating and verifying requirements to ensure they are being documented well;
- The course also provides techniques on how to optimize stakeholder communication, how to create a “requirements package” for maximum communication value, and how to construct a traceability matrix for the optimal management of requirements.