Business Analysis for Projects
Attendees: Project Managers, Functional Managers, Project Team Members
Duration: 2 days (16 hours)
- An in-depth review of the business analysis knowledge, skills, and tasks;
- The course follows the PMI business analysis standard Business Analysis for Practitioners: A Practice Guide;
- The course and the material within provide a solid overview of the activities commonly performed by those fulfilling the business analysis role on programs and projects;
- The content of this course is fully aligned to the definition of the business analysis practice as detailed within the role delineation survey completed for PMI in 2013;
- The course also serves as preparations for students who are interested in taking the PMI-PBA® exam.