Business Process Management
Attendees: Project Managers, Project Team Meambers, Functional Managers
Duration: 3 days (21 hours)
THE COURSE SUMMARY:
- The BPM course was created on the basis of the standard published by the International Association of Business Process Management Professionals
- This CPM course follows the standards and practices documented in BPM CBOK (version 3rd) and is solid basis for the CBPA, CBPP, and CBPL certification.
- The course covers:
- Skills and knowledge areas from developing and defining business process management strategy to meeting the needs of stakeholders through analysis, improvement, design and development of the processes;
- Harmonization of processes with IT technology and IT organization;
- Identification and management of business benefits arising from business process improvements;
- Linking the organizational strategy with the change of end-to-end business processes;
- Tailoring the process transformation methodology to fit your organizational structure, culture and maturity;
- Creating action plans in order to establish redesigned business processes and corresponding business rules;
- Establishing and subsequently measuring KPIs in relation to strategic business goals;
- Development of performance measurement system and the establishment of the practice of continuous process improvement.