CPM helps its clients in the field of telecommunications primarily through professional development through trainings from the CPM portfolio of methodological trainings, preparation for PMI certification of experienced project managers, introduction of corporate project management systems (SUPR), introduction of modern software Project Portfolio Management solutions and providing consulting services in the field of corporate project management.
CPM specializes in cooperation with clients who implement complex and dynamic infrastructure development and new services development projects in the field of telecommunications. Projects such as the introduction of complex IT solutions, infrastructure development, technical capacity or the design of new telecommunications systems represent our daily work environment.
Thanks to the cooperation with the CPM consulting team, our clients in the field of telecommunications complete their projects on time, within the planned scope of work and budget, thus ensuring a quick return on investment in the development of their systems.
CPM offers the following services to telecommunications companies:
• Assessment of the existing level of maturity of project management in the company,
• Needs analysis and preparation of terms of reference for improving project management
• Analysis and preparation of the specification of the optimal hardware and software configuration of the Project Management System (SUPR)
• Planning and implementation of methodological PMI training for project managers
• Planning and implementation of software training for users and administrators of the SUPR system
• Development of procedures for the implementation of SUPR (initiation, planning, execution, control, completion of the project)
• Introduction of SUPR in the company (instructions, reporting systems, forms)
• Forming a knowledge base from successfully implemented projects
SOME OF OUR REFERENCES IN THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS SECTOR:
• Telekom Srbija
• Telekom Republike Srpske
• VIP mobile
• ATI Project
• Energo group
• Mašinoprojekt ad
• Energoprojekt ad
• Jadran doo